Today we would like to share with you a full body workout circuit that can be done in limited space, time and equipment. This workout will take 25 to 45 minutes and all you will need is a rubber exercise band and a chair / bench.
- Adjust hand position each set. Rotate between wide, close and normal.
- If needed, preform from knees.
Row (With Rubber Band)
- Put the rubber band around a pole or in a door and close it. Pull and squeeze the shoulder blades together then release
Alternating Front and Lateral Raise (With Rubber Band)
- Stand on the rubber band and preform and raise your arms straight ahead of you. Next, lower your arms and then raise your arms out to the side in a “T” position.
- Sit against a wall at a 90 degree angle and hold.
- Lay on your back with your knees at 45 degrees and feet flat on the ground. Push up and squeeze your glutes so there is a straight line from your shoulders to your knees at about a 45 degree angle. Release then repeat.
- Begin with your feet flat on the ground. Push through your toes and raise your heels as if you were attempting to stand on your toes. Release and repeat.
Bicep Curl (With Rubber Band)
- Stand on the rubber band with your hands at your side. Raise both your hands and squeeze through your bicep. Lower and repeat.
- Place your hands on a bench. Extend your legs ahead of you. Allow your butt to drop the floor and your elbows to lower to 90 degrees. Push through your arms and extend back to straight starting position.
Perform each exercise for 30 to 45 seconds depending on your fitness level. Rest 15 seconds in between each exercise. After the last exercise rest for 1 to 2 minutes and repeat sequence 2 to 4 times.
Thank you for reading this blog post! Here at healthy home lifting we care about your health and well-being, whether that’s physical exercise, healthy eating, or other little day to day habits. Our goal is to provide you will all the information you need to be happier and healthy person, so continue to look out for our future blog posts!
Healthy Home Lifting